Dimark’s check-in conveyors can be provided as a standard product or designed according to the Client’s requirements.
All conveyors meet ergonomic, environmental and functional standards ensuring user-friendly operation for both passengers and check-in personnel. The conveyor’s rail based design enables quick and easy access to the maintenance space in emergency situations, like a stuck passport or a ticket that fell inside.
Additionally, we offer tilting devices which can be installed at the end of a dispatching conveyor to ensure a horizontal position of checked bags for further transport. The collecting conveyor is located behind the check-in and specialistic algorithms are implemented to maximize space distribution to assure the highest possible system throughput. All covers are made of stainless steel.
- design flexibility
- efficient check-in process
- quick maintenance or replacement
- easy loading of heavy baggage
- high quality stainless steel finish
- durable construction
- integrated with other airport systems
- easy removal of the front casing
- possibility to pull out the whole check-in on a rail
- effortless removal of the bands enabling quick access to e.g. a document which fell in between the band and the casing