The Dimark flat carousel can be provided as a standard product or designed according to the requirements of the client.
A flat baggage carousel is used for the horizontal transport of bags weighing up to 55 [kg]. It is driven by a friction drive using a cast aluminium/injected plastic chain attached to transport carts. They are equipped with overlapping rubber slats which form a constant and smooth transport surface, preventing gap creation when transitioning from straight to curve sections. Rubber slats mounted on carousel carts are fire resistant.
- baggage reception
- integrated with the baggage handling system
- lubrication-free friction drive
- modular design, allows to obtain the required lengths and shapes
- low noise level
- high capacity
- a cast aluminium/injected plastic chain provides extended lifespan of carousel
- easy device assembly and maintenance
- easily removable friction drive
- easy adjustment and replacement of carousel carts, drive chains and belts
- easy adjustment and replacement of the carousel carts, drive chain and belt