The Dimark tilt tray sorter can be provided as a standard product or designed according to the requirements of the client.
The tilt tray sorter is designed for transporting and sorting baggages up to 55 [kg]. This fast closed loop device accurately and precisely sorts baggages or packages of various dimensions.
The tilt tray sorter consists of three main components:
- track (bend and straight units)
- supporting structure
The drives are mounted on the straight unit of the track, which amount depends on the length and sorter efficiency. All Sorter Carts are assembled in a one loop pattern and lay on the sorter track.
The sorter can be equipped with two kinds of drives:
Baggages or packages are placed on the cart trays by the system of transporters called “Induction”. There is a merged belt conveyor at the end of this system which places precisely transported objects. Baggages or packages are dropped by tilting trays to the chutes at the collection point.
- anti-vibration mountings for sorter supports
- automatic levelling of carts
- smooth and precise dispatching of baggage on a sorter carts
- possibility to mount safety sidewalls on the whole length of the sorting device
- modular design
- adjustable chain length
- high quality construction
- flexible adaptation of the support structure
- service area allows for easy maintenance
- closed circuit carts are powered from each position of the sorter