The Dimark infeed conveyor is designed for collecting and transporting materials.
The Dimark infeed conveyor is designed for collecting and transporting materials. Device is used for efficient feeding the materials on a conveyor system and in a sorting system. It is driven by an electric gear motor, with power adapted to the length of the conveyor. The device can be configured by combining different modules, that allow getting required lengths. Each of the conveyors is manufactured with welded mainframe and other elements are connected to the body in order to assure easy maintenance. It’s equipped with special short cover on both sides to provide secure performance. The table is reinforced with welded steel profiles and belt is placed on a smooth steel surface. This design provides high durability and low noise.
- integrated with the material handling system
- modular design
- high capacity
- low noise level
- low energy consumption
- easy adjustment and replacement of belts
- the device can be adapted to the customer needs, e.g.:
- adjustable conveyor height
- sensors control position of the material
- sidewalls to prevent materials from falling off the conveyor
- possible stainless steel cover which provides extended life of the device